Volunteerism is also referred to as “social responsibility”. All that is accomplished at Anna’s Place is driven by volunteers who are committed to getting involved and proving that, together, we can make a difference for our neighbors in and around Chester.
Pictured below are Kassidy Lambert, Shannon Purfield and Hannah Vickers
Volunteering time, talent or resources is important work. It requires dedication to our Mission, commitment to responsibilities and understanding the importance of even the smallest contribution. If you wish to join us in service, please contact us.
Includes, but is not limited to:
assisting with computer classes
- helping with games
- transporting food from stores with whom we partner
- preparing lunches on site
- serving lunch weekly
- exercise classes
If you would like to make a donation to Anna’s Place, any of the following would be greatly appreciated:
- Make a donation by check, mail to the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia Foundation, 609 South Convent Road, Aston, PA 19014 and designate your contribution for Anna’s Place.
- To donate to Anna’s Place now, click on the link below, designate your donation for “Other” then type in “Anna’s Place”.
- Food cards from Giant, Acme or Superfresh for our food program.
- Paper plates, napkins, toilet paper, and paper towels.
- Prizes for our bingo.
- Homemade soup (4 gallons).
Students from both Archmere Academy and Neumann University have been consistently generous with their time and talents to assist us with our growing involvement in the community.
Click the link below to watch a short 7 minute video which illustrates the commitment to service of the Neumann University students.